Tuesday, October 18, 2011

DIY Canvas Art Work

I like making my own canvas art work.

These 2 pieces I made for my mom's bathroom. These are my favorite two pieces and I love the colors, the bright yellow and the gray. I decided to do my guest room the same color because of this bathroom!


Here is a second canvas I did for this bathroom, over an old canvas in the opposite colors. I purposely added lots of layers to try and get some additional texture in the canvas.

This canvas I did about 4 years ago for our office at our first house. The room was orange and brown, the orange color in this canvas was an accent wall on the back of the room. I loved that orange color. As you can see I tend to stick with one theme and that is trees.


This is my most recent canvas I did for my guest bedroom. I used painters tape to get the straight lines. I like how this turned out, but it might be a bit contemporary for my guest bedroom, so most likely it will not stay in the room. But we will see.



1 comment:

  1. Wow your art work is really cool! I love the yellow against the gray. I'd love it if you'd stop by my blog and check out the giveaway I'm having for a Dremel Multi Max!

    ReplyDelete