Thursday, October 6, 2011

Entry Table Makeover

My new entry table redo using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint!
My before Craig's List find. It was in pretty decent shape, but it has some character flaws I decided not to fix to add to the charm!
There is a little crack on the top of the table, but I thought it added character. I love the bright and happy color, Arles! This was my first time using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. I read so many reviews on the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint that I had to try it out. I liked that I did not have to prime, but I did end up putting on 3 coats of paint. Looking online I was not able to find a lot of examples using the color Arles, so I was a bit hesitant ordering the color without seeing it, but I was so happy with the color!

The new pulls I was surprised to find at Target. I was going to reuse the pulls that came with the piece, but I really like the look with these pulls.
I originally was going to distress it, but for now I am going to leave it as is.

7 comments:

  1. Looks great!

    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! I love the new fixtures. I am a new follower from Blue Cricket Design. Vicky from www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies!! I love looking at this table! Thanks for the follow as well!! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That paint is so expensive I am yet to use it, but it sure does always seem to look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I like the yellow color you used on this! It looks like a great entry table. The new pulls look great, a lot better than I think the originals would have. Nice work on this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color of this piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks super! I'm your newest follower-stop by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete