Saturday, December 31, 2011

Best of 2011

I can't believe today is the last day of 2011! It has been a fabulous year and I can't wait to see what to see what 2012 brings - and I know it's going to be full of great things!!!

My top 5 most popular posts of 2011!

My favorite project of the year! My Dr. Seuss Bathroom project. I LOVE this bathroom and so does my son!

My number 2 project of the year, my super easy canvas chalk toy storage bins. These will be a great help to organize more into 2012! And especially since little man got a ton more toys for Christmas! Organization is going to be key to a happy mom!


My 3rd favorite project of 2011 was my son's first birthday party! Again a Dr. Seuss party! I am so happy with how this party turned out because I put so much time into it!
I guess Christmas pillows were big this year! I really like how they turned out, and they were a lot of work!
My 5th most popular post was my son's nursery, which I LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Looking over these posts, I probably would not add anything to my top 5. Maybe my guest bedroom or my entry table makeover. I loved using Annie Sloan Chalk paint and can't wait to use it more in 2012! But I know that both my living room (where the entry table is) and my guest room will have more fabulous changes made to them in 2012, so maybe they will be on my 2012 top 5 list!

Happy 2012!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your christmas tree pillow is too cute! I'm officially a follower, loving your projects!

    ReplyDelete