Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy 1 year blog anniversary Crafty, Scrappy, Happy!!

I am so excited to be a co-host for the Crafty Scrappy Happy first year blog ANNIVERSARY linky party!! Congratulations Jaime on 1 year of blogging! I recently discovered Jaime's blog and was excited to find out we live in the same city.

I am a huge fan of Jaime's dinning room table! (Probably because I experienced how much work REALLY goes into a table re-do!!)




Feel free to link up anything and everything Crafty, Scrappy and/or Happy!
No giveaways or etsy shops please.
Check out other links, be inspired and make some new friends!
Grab a button if you would!
And check Crafty Scrappy Happy for features all next week!!!!


Photobucket





4 comments:

  1. HI,
    I am happy to be your newest follower from the linky followers blog hop. If you'd like to follow back, you can reach me at http://www.measuredbytheheart.com
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest linky follower here. Would love a return follow. I'd also love if you linked up to my little party: http://www.nutmegplace.com/search/label/Show%20Off%20Saturday

    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so sooo happy to have you as a co-host!!! :o) :o)
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete