Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My new fabric

I am very excited to have finally checked out this new locally owned fabric / sewing lounge called The Sewcial Lounge. I was getting a bit bored with the fabric options at the chain fabric stores and enjoyed the different options they had available!

I got these 5 fabrics!!! I LOVE the yellow and gray chevron!!! AND I love the top gray pattern and the blue, gray and yellow pattern to the right!
I am not 100% sure what these pieces will become, but I am excited to have some fun options in my stash!!

I am thinking the gray and yellow chevron will become a pillow!!! AND the gray, blue and yellow one on the right I am thinking new curtains for the dinning room!!! 

I could have spent a lot longer in the store but little man insisted on going home to take a nap.....

5 comments:

  1. What a cute name for a shop! I have the gray and white fabric for a pillow cover that I love. I really like your other choices as well. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of those fabrics!!! They all go together really well:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top grey/white is my favourite! I'm still unsatisfied that we don't have that kind of patterns in our stores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous fabrics! Love love love the yellow and grey! Anything you make would be sooo cool! new follower from the Sunday social! Happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete