Monday, April 30, 2012

Wedding Details

With less than two weeks left until my sister's wedding I have a few wedding details on my to-do list!

1. Programs
2. Make a Cake Topper
3. Place cards for reception
4. Place cards for rehersal dinner
5. Sew a garter
6. Sew a bow tie for little man
7. Help with table numbers
8. Collect "vintage" frames for photos
9. Create a 16x20 plus document to guide guests to their correct table
10. Gift bags for hotel guests
11. Wedding day survival kit
12. Bathroom essentials

Hopefully I am not forgetting anything...

Since every post needs a picture... here is a picture of the beautiful bride at her Bachlorette party sporting her beautiful purple veil I made for her and her mustache straw (no we were not drinking wine with straws.....)

1 comment:

  1. Planning for weddings is always a fun! I had a blast planning for mine. Now, I will be helping with my sister's, best friends, and my soon-to-be sister-in-laws wedding! Have fun with your sis's wedding:)

    ReplyDelete