Sunday, August 3, 2014

241 Tote Bag


I have spent months and months trying to organize my craft room that I haven't really had the chance to do any projects, but last weekend I took a class at the Sewcial Lounge taught by Anna from Noodlehead and was able to complete a tote bag!  I had such a great time and learned a lot. This is the 241 Tote from Noodlehead and its such a cute tote. I love the different pockets.

I was not 100% sure about my choice in fabric as I was cutting out my pieces, but I am so happy with how it turned out! Its a very fun and colorful tote!

The inside is equally as fun! And my first time using a magnetic snap!

And because of the fabric I used, the back side of the tote looks completely different from the front!

Completing a project has motivated me to try and finally organize the mess that is my craft room so I can work on more projects. After my class I even came home and almost finished a new dress for my daughter. (I can't get the button holes to work and I just decided to give up!!)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and cheerful bag! I love all about it! Thanks for sharing!
    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete