Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Dr. Seuss Bathroom 3 Years Later

Getting ready to sell our house, I have learned how hard it is to depersonalize your house. Especially after you spent so much time personalizing it and making it your home. It is especially hard when you spend hour and hours painting a mural on your walls!


3 years ago I posted my newly completed Dr. Seuss Bathroom complete with a mural I painted on the wall. This was inspired by a line Pottery Barn Kids had at the time. Check it out, it is truly a cute room (even if I am biased because I painted it!!!!) Painting this wall would be an easy thing to cross off my to-do list, but I just can't do it!!! I know I have to do it, but I can't!! I mean the new owner is going to want a cute Dr. Seuss Bathroom, right???

What did you personalize in your house that you can't stand to remove? Would you buy a house with a Dr. Seuss Bathroom (it's the second bathroom on the second floor)? I mean this bathroom would totally make me want to buy a house!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that mural!! I would keep it. It can always be painted over if they don't like it. I doubt it would be a deciding factor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda!!! And good point! It's one small wall that wouldn't be hard to paint over in the first place!!!

      Delete