Sunday, May 10, 2015

Gray, Yellow and White Craft Room Reveal

 In February of 2012 I revealed my finally organized craft room.  In May of 2012 we found out we were pregnant with our daughter so we could not longer have a separate guest room and craft room. I only enjoyed a nice and organized craft room for a few months before I combined our craft room and guest room together to make a new big boy room for my son! It was quickly decided that we really did not need a guest room (In the 4 years we lived there we had one guest!!!) So the guest bed was moved into my son's room and again I had my own space for a craft room.

So I give you my second craft room - the former guest room! I love this room! It is such a fun and relaxing place to create!

 It's a craft room so I wanted as much storage space and I could get! And I really wanted a separate sewing table. I was sick of trying to clear off a little space on my desk to find room to use my machine.
Two work spaces in a craft room is key!!! And I have so much storage! And even more in my closet! The entire thing is very neatly organized with small totes of different crafting supplies!
 I also wanted to have an area for the kids to craft. Since kids are sometimes messy, I added a little rug under their table, just in case!!!
I had my dad make me some ledge shelves, but we used a wider board so they were extra deep which I loved!
I love being able to keep my machine out at all times. It makes getting quick projects done so much easier!! And I kept all of my supplies within reach! The small shelves on the desk also hold a lot of my sewing supplies!
 My desk ALWAYS looks like this!!!! And of course I ALWAYS have fresh flowers!!!
This is probably my favorite part of my craft room. All of my STORAGE!!!! I spray painted these shelves in my garage (NOT A GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!! I turned EVERYTHING in my garage yellow!!! And I mean EVERYTHING!!!!) I am not going to lie, these were tricky to paint and took a lot of cans of spray paint, but they were worth it. I love how I have easy access to a lot of my craft supplies. And they are all labeled!
I am so in love with this room!!!

Again, a special thanks to First Moments Photography for taking all of these fabulous pictures!! She took all of these fabulous pictures plus our listing pictures!!

2 comments:

  1. Your craft room is gorgeous! Everything is so neat and organized which makes a huge difference with creativity and productivity. Thanks for the inspiration! I found you via DIY by Design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so fortunate to have a separate craft room. It must be so nice to have your sewing machine on it's own table.

    ReplyDelete