Monday, January 11, 2016

Free Gold Valentines Day Printable

I finally took down my Christmas tree over the weekend and wow does the house look bare!! So it is the perfect time to start decorating for Valentines Day!!

A few years back I made a printable for Valentines Day and I still love this one but am currently obsessed with gold, so I updated my old printable and made it gold! Again, these are "I love you" in many languages.


This is my favorite frame! It's a 25 in by 25 in Pottery Barn frame! I love big square frames! I wanted something subtle and so I love how this turned out! Did I mention I am obsessed with gold at the moment!


Download your free 8 x 10 gold Valentines Day printable! 

Happy Valentines Day!!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful printable! Thank you for sharing at the Really Crafty Link Party! Your post has been pinned to the party's Pinterest board (https://pt.pinterest.com/pinteresab/the-really-crafty-link-party-board/).

    ReplyDelete