Saturday, February 6, 2016

Frozen Inspired Birthday Party

I blinked, and now my little girl is suddenly 3! I am not sure how this happened! 

Well like most little girls, my little girl is Frozen obsessed! So when it came time to pick out a theme for her party she picked Frozen! With a February birthday, a winter theme is the perfect theme! As you may remember she had a Pink and Gold Winter Wonderland party

I love the sweets table! I love creating food for the sweets table! I made both chocolate covered Oreo's and Cake Pops.

What frozen party is complete without ice skates! My almost 6 year old son plays hockey, so of course my daughter wanting to be exactly like her big brother can't wait to play hockey. She just started skating lessons and loves them!
Her own mini cake! She was very excited about her little cake!


Her Happy Birthday Banner! For some reason this looks great in person, but did not photo well!!

I LOVE this tulle table skirt! It is amazing! I was tempted to make an adult sized tutu instead of the table skirt, but decided my original plan was best!

After the sweets table, I love putting together the kids table! The kids always find it fun to drink out of the special glass milk jars!
I made wands for each of the kids! They were so easy to make! And the kids loved them!

While making the tutu table skirt, my son thought it would be awesome on the back of a chair, so I dazzled up the birthday girl's chair!
 What Frozen winter party is complete without a hot chocolate bar!!!!
For toppings we had caramel bits, mint candies, white chocolate chips, marshmallows, chocolate covered marshmallows and chocolate spoon stir sticks.
Did you guess we were having a Frozen party when I gave tips on making chocolate covered marhsmallows and chocolate stir spoons?

And finally I give you a picture of the birthday girl and two of her cousins!!!! I can't believe this girl is 3! It has gone so fast! She is an amazing and wonderful little girl!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! My daughter loves Frozen too! Thank you for sharing at The Really Crafty Link Party this week! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet & cute i love the blue tulle on the table and chairs! Thanks for linking up to Merry Monday! Sharing on my Kids & Party Boards! Have a great week!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great party! Awesome job- I am sure she was really happy!

    ReplyDelete